Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LIFE IN THE CITY HITS #1 ON TOP TEN LIST!

Life in the City by Shane Charles Sourgose makes Lulu.com's Top 10 List under Sex & Relationships!

Shane Charles Sourgose's Life in the City hits the #1 spot on Lulu.com's Top 10 Sex & Relationship books.

"I am honored that readers are accepting my writing and purchasing my very personal book...I just hope they like my up-coming fictional pieces," author Shane Charles Sourgose jokes during a phone interview at his home in southern California.

Life in the City is a book following the author's coming-of-age in San Francisco from 2004 to 2010, and exploits his successes and tribulations in love, sex and relationships.

Check out the #1 Seller Life in the City:
http://www.lulu.com/browse/books/sex_relationships/7/LULU00032

© 2010-2011 by NORTH STAR PRINT. All rights reserved

www.northstarprint.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment